1 February 2016
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Social Cognition
- Ultimatum Game
Projects (Lead Research Assistant)
- The development of norm adaptation across development (behavioral)
- The contribution of prefrontal cortex to norm adaptation (fNIRS)
- Recruited 119 healthy participants (ages 6 – 24) through local school systems.
- Developed an experiment protocol including study design and data collection.
- Translated questionnaires and adapted to the Chinese context.
- Conducted model-based analysis (e.g., Fehr-Schmidt inequality aversion utility, temporal difference learning model and Bayesian observer model) on the learning part from a fairness game.
Posters & Presentations
- Xu, P., Jiang, Y., Yu, M., Xu, J., Qin, L., & Luo, Y. (July 2016). Social norm and prefrontal development: an fNIRS study. Oral presentation given at the 3rd Symposium on Brain Imaging and EEG Applications, Dalian, China